Tuesday 3 September 2013

T.I.A Bro

Greetings Greetings!

Hope all you dads had a great Father's Day! I also celebrated my sons Birthday on Father's Day so it was an extra special day!

So I've been doing a lot of reading about the Rhodesian bush war and South African border war. I'm keen as do try out gaming these using the Force on Force ruleset. Purchased for myself the core rulebook and bush war supplement.

For Father's Day I received a new airbrush set up which should be fun to use. My old airbrush is well and truly thrashed.

Spartan games have well and truly F***ed me. 8 weeks later I receive the wrong replacement parts. Email them and alls I get is a sorry that was our fault no idea how they mixed that up, will send replacement replacements ASAP. So another 8 week wait I guess. Just quietly worst customer service I've experienced. Ok not worst but pretty poor turn around.

This arrived in the mail today and she's a beauty. New paint job and flight stand will  make her soar!


Also finally finished off another infinity building for my dead in the water infinity city table.



Hope your all well
Regards
Matt.

1 comment: