Monday 14 October 2013

One Eyed, One Horned, Flying Purple People Eater.....

Heyo!
Good Tuesday to all!
Mail lady visited me again today, your probably thinking she visits a lot and you would be right in thinkin that.
This time she delivered a hot little package from PeterPig.
The order was for
1x Eland 90
1x Olifant
1x BTR-152
1x ruined T-55
Wow, I could not be happier with the quality and service I have recieved this far from PP. Communication is quick and courteous, the models them selves are a real gem. Crisp lines with no flash and the very minimal of burs to clean.
Assembly was very quick and  easy, with no modification to get things to fit correctly. 
Overall I'd give PP a 10/10 in my books from my experience so far.
Can't wait to get paint on these bad boys.


This arrived yesterday, Dejevu? 
If you've browsed my waffling on these pages you'll know that I wasn't happy with my last Kingy effort. Fingers crossed  I nail it this time.


Over the weekend also got a good chunk of airbrushing for a commission done as well.

Cheers
Matt

1 comment: