Monday 2 December 2013

Epic is a Go Go

Greetings and salutations!

Monday, ahhhhhhh Monday. Start of another week and hopefully a good week for visits from the post man.

Had a great weekend with a punishing dystopian wars game. Played against a British submarine list. Was a blood affair that came down to the wire. I won by 5 points.

I'm going to start posting on here more often so be prepared for lots and lots of posts.

Today the mail man delivered a loverly bundle of Epic. Picked up a tidy deal that completed off my force, however I am still awaiting one more package of marines.
I plan to pump these guys out quickly so I can move onto my Epic Krieg an then from there onto Epic Tau. 

This will be an Epic Binge (lol) from there I will get back to my FOW and Firestorm.

Cheers
Matt

Part of the horde.
Shapeways turrets turned out mint.
Reading Titanicus so juicing to paint this guy!
Did a conversion on the far left dread to make it a Furiso, pretty happy with him.

2 comments:

  1. Super sexy stuff bro, can't wait to see you work your magic on them. I need to get back to my own epic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. pity you started with the marines as i like them least

    I haven't touched epic model for 2 years now ;(

    ReplyDelete