Saturday 21 December 2013

The Big 10K

Seasons Greetings Ho Ho Ho

My humble blog has hit 10000 views, thank you to my followers and everyone for viewing my work. Greatly motivated me during the periods when I procrastinate.

So I've finished painting my 3000pt list for Blood Angels, have a bit extra painted up too but my core list is good to go. 

Had an awesome game today against a mates imperial guard. he pretty much smashed me all 3 turns but I had my eye on the price from turn one. I held all 3 of my objectives and contested one of his giving me victory on turn 3.
If it had of gone further no chance for me.

Now that my Angels are playable of made a start on the Krieg. Have gotten most of the vehicles primed.

Merry Christmast too all
Regards
Matt


1 comment:

  1. Very cool, and congrats on the 10k! That Krieg force is gonna look amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete