Sunday 27 April 2014

Force on Force Beginnings.

Greetings All
Had my first FOF game today, loved it. In the beginning the clunky setup of the rulebook put me of but a mate who had taken his time to decode the enigma coaxed me back.

Today we played the first scenario from the main rulebook and the first south african scenario in the bush war book.

I won the first game but those sneaky swapo got me in objectives for the second.
Really had an absolute blast, playing some FOF Vietnam on Tuesday doing a 3 way co-op game. Super keen and will take some pics.


Cheers
Matt


Now this is how you play wargames! Pub+Schooners+lazyboys=All gravy








6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers mate, you coming to next legions? Would love to see your forces take to the field!

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome mate, that is some gorgeous terrain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, was a lot of fun and im glad it finally got used!

      Delete
  3. Really cool looking! A good table and a beer...what more can Man want! :)

    I've my own rhodesian zanla/ZIPRA coming out soon. Should have the sculpts this week...15mm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE GOOD LIFE!!!!
      Looking forward to seeing your sculpts, im in need of some variation for the insurgency forces.

      Delete